Find a Job In Uranus!
Uranus is Growing
It’s summer, we have 2 new businesses opening
and we need to find a lot of new staff.
Full-Time, Part-Time, Year-Around and Seasonal jobs available
We Are Currently Hiring:
AXE Throwing Coaches
The Uranus AxeHole is opening soon
Want to throw axes for a living?
The Uranus AxeHole is looking for axe throwing coaches to lead group events at our facility in Uranus Missouri on Historic Route 66. If you’re interested in an awesome job at Missouri’s coolest new recreation venue, read on…
Indoor competitive axe throwing has become a recreational and cultural juggernaut in Canada. Think “Darts”, but bigger and more satisfying.
About The Uranus AxeHole
The Axehole will host both league play and group or private events – including birthdays, bachelor/bachelorette parties, wedding parties, fun nights out, corporate team building and similar functions. Events are fully staffed in a private throwing area, with participants receiving individual coaching and target practice.
The AxeHole is looking to hire a staff of fun-loving, responsible coaches – and THERE IS NO EXPERIENCE AT AXE THROWING NECESSARY OR EXPECTED on the part of applicants!!! If you have any hospitality, entertaining or teaching experience, and/or your voice carries and you’re outgoing, you are probably a good candidate and will be taught how to properly throw and train guests at our facility.
The coach’s role is to share our passion for axe throwing by facilitating and ensuring that each and every customer walks away having had a ridiculously fun, safe and unforgettable experience. Demands will vary, with the position encompassing all facets of customer interaction from the moment they arrive until they depart our facility.
Specific duties include:
- Safety: make certain that all procedures, equipment needs and safety protocols are met without compromise.
- Coaching: train customers in proper throwing techniques so they learn how to throw well enough to have a positive and memorable experience.
- Mastering the sport: ensure the facility, lanes and equipment are always event-ready and the sessions are flowing smoothly, from tournament set-up to scoring games and more.
- Day-to-Day Operations: support the entire AxeHole team to get the job done, including merchandise sales, set-up/clean-up, etc. as needed.
- Ambassadorship: be the face of the Uranus AxeHole and represent our brand and passion for the sport of axe throwing in a fun and professional manner.
The ideal candidate:
- LOVES throwing axes (don’t worry if you’ve never done it – you will LOVE it!).
- IS A PEOPLE PERSON; has excellent communications skills, speaks clearly and concisely, genuinely likes being around people and has a good sense of humor.
- IS A LEADER; is confident to take charge in group settings and can manage group dynamics effectively.
- IS ENTHUSIASTIC; conveys a strong interest in teaching and sharing this new sport with guests and peers.
- IS A TEAM PLAYER; excels in a team environment, encourages a sense of culture, community and inclusiveness for all guests and staff.
- TAKES INITIATIVE; doesn’t wait for something to happen or to be asked to do something; anticipates problems before they occur.
- HAS SOME EXPERIENCE working in entertainment, hospitality and/or recreation management (it’s a plus anyway).
- IS ENERGETIC AND RELIABLE!
Coaches will be paid a very competitive hourly wage. If interested, please fill out the application or email your resume to jobs@theUranusAxeHole.com
Fudge Factory Staff
Full-time, GREAT money! Weekends and Holidays required!
No Experience Necessary.
We are looking for someone with a BIG & Happy personality to be a part of the most fun place to work in Pulaski County
CHICKEN BONES AND BIG LOUIES
Waitresses–For Chicken Bones Party Bar and Grill and Big Louie’s Burlesque Saloon
Full-time and Part-time available
HOURly. PLUS TIPS, to work in the #1 Party Spot in Missouri
COOKS–For Chicken Bones and The FunkYard
GET NIGHTLY TIPS, plus a good starting hourly wage These are the BEST kitchen jobs in the region.
Regular performance reviews and pay increases
Full time and Part Time available.